If you have a trouble or a bug — please, write about it in this forum
Lenny Lorens
Since the new Android aplication has been released audio and video calls stopped working.
First thought was - main server incompatibility thus upgraded to 7.1 version too - still no joy.
Very liked improvements on gui of aplication and added polish language but is a bit usless if unable to make
calls nor video. During video or audio attempt it calls but once answered no vision is transfered nor audio.
Can only see yourself no other side. Then options available during call ( camera, microphone ) are unavaliable. Each time after several seconds call ( video or Audio ) ends itself and very often mobile handset freezes. Needs to force Mychat app close. Would appreciat eif this could be addressed asap as usless currently.

Regards:

Lenny
Heorhii Lysenko
Hello, Lenny.
Could you attach a log file "webrtc_log.txt" from internal storage?
It is in a folder "/MyChat Messenger/logs/date/webrtc_log.txt".
We will try to figure it out.
Lenny Lorens
Hi I am including attachments from last two days.

Hopefully that is the right fles you do need.

Thank you up front.

Lenny
Attachments
(15.18 KiB) Downloaded 213 times
(31.49 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
Heorhii Lysenko
I mean I need a log from Android-device.
You can find this log by any file manager in this path:
"/MyChat Messenger/logs/date/webrtc_log.txt".
Lenny Lorens
Hi there,

Please find the all logs from Android as requested.

Lenny
Attachments
(2.9 KiB) Downloaded 232 times
Lenny Lorens
Dear Support,

I am pleased to inform that i have done three quarters of Win client translation to polish.
Still I am a bit dissapointed as after several updates to android client video and voice calls are still in non
working condition.It looks like update has been released too early and it causes distruction in normal production usage. I have even install fresh copy of server on new clean server 2016 vm. Still the same outcome. If windows is too difficult perhaps easier will be to create VMware soft appliance or something.
Despite of small problems previous version was at least working, currently it operates as pure chat only messenger. I am just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue as i am..I would be pleased if this could be addressed asap as i am using software which does not meet its purpose while time goes by and its validity too. I do understand that it is easy to state from customer perspective but facts are clear and
unable to call it any different in honorable way. I am including latest web rtc log from android.
Hopefully this will be helpfull to tackle down the issue at last.

Kind regards:

Lenny Lorens.
Attachments
(93.99 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
Lenny Lorens
Have done test between local windows client and android on 4G network and it works almost fine.
All functions are operable on both devices except that on Android the image is blurry as shown on
attached picture. That prooves that it can not be a firewall or networking problem.
It seems to be an android app which needs deeper investigatoion. I am also enclosing logs from that call.
Attachments
(10.58 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
(16.92 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
1539558459953.jpg
1539558459953.jpg (369.19 KiB) Viewed 4142 times