MyChat add-ons: developing, technical questions, testing, documentation and other useful information
Sergio Musa
Good evening, I would like to know if I can help you to translate the system into Spanish. How can I collaborate? Currently we install it in our company, which is small, only 14 employees, but we liked it a lot. The only issue is that it would help a lot to have a Spanish version, since not all staff can understand English.

Thank you very much for everything and I remain attentive to your communication.
Alexey Pikurov
Hello, Sergio!

It's a good idea, we can send the text resources of MyChat to your email. You can start working on translation for Windows version of MyChat Client, ok?
Sergio Musa
Absolutely, do you think it is possible to obtain a license to use the system without limitations?
Anyway I will help you do it.
Thank you in advance, the software it´s excellent! [smilie=biggrin.gif] [smilie=biggrin.gif] [smilie=biggrin.gif] [smilie=dance3.gif] [smilie=dance3.gif] [smilie=dance3.gif] [smilie=dance4.gif] [smilie=dance4.gif] [smilie=dance4.gif]
Alexey Pikurov
Of course, we always provide commercial licenses to all people and companies, who help us with translations and other things dealing with MyChat.

We can provide you a commercial license for the 20 online users and 1 year of support when the translation proccess is complete.
Alona Kutsenko
Sergio, please, check your email — we've sent you a file for translation :)
Eric Cobos
Hello!

Did you finnish the Spanish translation?
Is it Latin American Spanish?
I am interested in using it and working on it if it is not finnished.

Kind Regards
Eric Cobos from Mexico
Alona Kutsenko
We are waiting for a reply from our community contributors (one of them is Sergio Musa). You can also become one by helping with translations to the Spanish language.
Eric Cobos
Yes. I want to help in the Spanish translation.
Alona Kutsenko
Eric, we have sent you a letter with files for translation. Check your email, please :)
Alona Kutsenko
Sergio and Eric, how the work on translation MyChat into Spanish is going? Is it still relevant to you? :)
Sergio Musa
Yes, sorry, this pandemic, I delay all the work, since I cover my work and that of several colleagues. But it is at 80%, between September and October it will be ready. It's a lot to translate.